Detroit Dark Angels
“When You Win, Nothing Hurts”
The Detroit Dark Angels are a full tackle women’s football team that plays in the WFA Football League. The women’s football season runs from April – August. Each team plays 8 regular season games. The DDA plays all of its home games at John Glenn High School in Westland, MI. Detroit has a rich history of women’s football and the Detroit Dark Angels continues to uphold that tradition as it grows its franchise.
Do you have what it takes to be a Dark Angel? Try-outs are held in the fall every year. We post try-out dates here on the website and on our facebook page. Please consider filling out a player profile on our website by clicking here. We will contact you with try-out information. We are always looking for coaches, local volunteers to help with game day events, chain-gang, concessions etc. We also love to have special guests, little league football teams, girls teams etc. at our games! Contact us to see how you can be involved with this great organization.
Tryouts for the 2014 Detroit Dark Angels
Women’s Football Team
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Total Sports Complex
30990 S Wixom Rd, Wixom, MI 48393
Registration Starts at 7pm
Tryout will start at 7:30pm
You will need the following for the tryout:
- $30.00 nonrefundable registration fee. When you pay your registration fee at the tryout, a credit of $30.00 will go toward your Player fee’s for this season.
- A copy of your drivers license or government issued ID as well as a copy of your Health insurance card (If you have).
- Water or sports drink
- Shoes to run the track with.
- Cleats for drills on the football field.
- Comfortable and weather appropriate work out clothes.
- Great attitude and a relentless desire to improve.
What will we be doing at the tryout?
We will be testing your endurance, speed, agility, strength and attitude. You don’t have to be the biggest, fastest or strongest to make the team. We are looking for athletes who thrive in a team atmosphere and have the desire to work hard and give great effort at all times.